Ni resepi zaman tok kadok dulu...masa kat Fp. Kalo ada belen2 cis tu bleh le wat kukis ni lak.
Delicious Cream Cheese Cookies
Sumber : auntyyochana
150 gm. Butter
80 gm. cream cheese
125 gm. icing sugar
1 tsp. vanilla essence
200 gm. plain flour
1 egg yolk
80 gm. cornflour
1/2 tsp. baking powder dash of pink colouring
1/2 tsp. strawberry emulco
(1) Cream butter, sugar and cream cheese till soft and creamy.
(2) Add in vanilla essence and egg yolk.
(3) Add in plain flour, cornflour and baking powder and mix till a soft pliable dough is formed.
(4) Take some dough and add in pink colouring and strawberry emulco.
(5) Chill both dough in the fridge for about 30 mins.
(6) Roll out uncoloured dough on floured surface and cut into shapes of your choice.
(7) Roll out the pink coloured dough and cut into tiny heart shape and place on top of the uncoloured cut out dough. Can use some egg white to stick.
(8) Place onto baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 150C for about 20 - 25 mins. or until lightly browned.
(9) Cool well and store in airtight containers Nota : maklang tak bahagikan dua, main sekali bancuh ngan stroberi emulco so takder nampak part yg plain kaler... :-D