Source : diella
1 1/2 cup of sugar
2 tsps of vanilla essence
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of plain flour
3/4 cup of cocoa powder
1/2 cup of chopped nuts
1) Melt butter over slow fire, turn off the fire and add sugar. Mix with whisk.
2) Add in the eggs and vanilla, continue whisking.
3) Add in flour together with baking powder and cocoa and mix well.
4) Add in nuts ( you can also add in chocolate chips into the batter or sprinkle sliced almonds on top of the batter before baking )
5) Pour into a lined tray ( 12" x10") and bake in a preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes at 180 degrees celcius