Source : mamazieza
250 g butter
25 g milk powder
65 g castor sugar
250 g flour
65 g cornflour
50 g cocoa powder
1. Sift all the dry ingredients. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar.
3. Add in the dry ingredients and mix well to form a soft dough.
4. Roll into small balls and place in the papercups. (You don't have to use petitin)
6. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
2 cups cornflakes
500 g white cooking chocolate
50 g almond nibs
50 g golden raisins/blackcurrents
Decoration : Cooking chocolate
1. Melt the whicte cooking chocolate using a double boiler method. Melt a bit at a time to prevent it from hardening.
2. When melted, pour in the cornflakes, almond nibs and raisins/blackcurrents. Mix well to make sure all the ingredients are coated with the cooking chocolate.
3. Spoon a bit of the mixture onto the baked base.
4. Melt cooking chocolate using a double boiler method, and place it in a piping bag (I made my own using tracing paper). Drizzle on top of the cookies for decoration.
Nota maklang : Kalau sendiri punya maklang lebih suka gunakan dark choc. dan drizzle ngan white choc. aje. Dlm gambar ni atas permintaan cust. nak white choc.